Biscuits & Gravy
If you’re from the south, nothing is quite as heart of a breakfast as some meaty biscuits and gravy. This Bachelor Cooking recipe combines lots of sausage to make the tastiest biscuits & gravy you’ve ever had.
Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 20 min
- Biscuik (or similar pancake/baking mix)
- 2lbs of Breakfast Sausage
- Seasonings (salt, pepper, & paprika)
Directions for Sausage-Gravy:
- Cook 2 lbs of Sausage in a dutch oven (or pot) over medium heat. Stirring occasionally.
- When brown, reduce heat to low and add 2/3 cup of Biscuik and 1/2 cup of Milk. Mix well.
- From here, add more Milk (to thin the mixture) or Biscuik (to thicken the mixture) to your liking.
- Give it a taste test and your seasonings until it tastes just right.
Directions for Biscuits:
- Follow the directions on the box of Biscuik.
- Its something like mix the powder with milk, and making a pizza dough looking thing.
- Use a drinking glass to cut out circles of dough (biscuits).
- Put the biscuits on a baking sheet and bake at 450º for 8 or so minutes.
Tips & Tricks:
- Always taste often, so you can tell if things need more seasoning or not.
- Adding butter on top of the biscuit will help it to brown up better in the oven.
Guys and Gals alike love Bachelor Cooking, its the best place to find tasty recipes that are easy to make.