22 min / 2 Servings / / Print /
They say you can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs–so grab the carton and lets get cracking.
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 12 min
- 4 Eggs
- 3 Slices of Bacon
- Bell Pepper (green)
- Yellow/Sweet Onion
- Red Onion
- Shredded Cheese
- Fry up your slices of Bacon in a Cast Iron Skillet and when they’re nice and crispy remove them from the pan and put them on a plate with some paper towels to soak up that excess grease.
- While the Bacon is frying in the pan chop up some Jalapeño, Bell Pepper, & Onion. Make sure to take the seeds out of the jalapeño unless you like it real spicy.
- Toss the peppers and onions into the pan with the bacon grease and sauté them for a couple minutes. Remove them and put them on the plate where the bacon is waiting.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whip them up real good, then pour them into the bacon pan.
- After a minute add your peppers, cheese, and bacon to the egg mix and then fold half the egg on top of itself.
- Flip over and cook until done.
Tips & Tricks:
- Swap or add ingredients to make your omelet custom.
- Alternate suggestions: “Meat Loves” (sausage & bacon); “Florentine” (tomato, feta, and spinach); etc.
Thanks for visiting the best cooking website for guys!