Buffalo Chicken Ranch Dip
Next time you need a dip to pass around to the other bachelors for the big game and you don’t want the guys to think you’ve lost your masculinity in the kitchen, make this zesty dip.
Prep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 24 min
- 1lb Chicken (About two or three breasts. Cooked and shredded)
- 1.5 cups Franks Hot Wing Sauce
- 1 8oz package of Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or mexican blend)
- 1 Bag of your favorite Tortilla Chips
- Cook the chicken breasts (grill, pan fry, or whatever). When they’re done shred & chop the meat up real fine–into tiny pieces.
- Pour the chicken and the wing sauce into a large bowl and mix well.
- Coat the bottom of a baking dish/pie pan with the cream cheese.
- Pour the chicken/wing sauce mixture on top of the cream cheese.
- Drizzle the Ranch dressing on top of the everything.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of all that.
- Bake at 350° for about 20-25 min (or until it’s bubbling up and the cheese is starting to turn to lava)
Tips & Tricks:
- Let it cool before you take a bite–it’s super hot when it comes out of the oven.
- Use more or less wing sauce depending on how spicy you like it.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Bachelor Cooking works hard to bring you the tastiest and manliest recipes–check back often for more deliciousness.