Chicken Biyrani (Indian)
This is one of the easiest ways I’ve found to make delicious tasting indian food. Try this Biyrani recipe on your own or with some friends.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 35 min
- 3 cups Basmati Rice (or long-grain)
- 3 Chicken (breasts or thighs)
- 1 Jar of Biyrani Sauce (like Mr. Kooks)
- 1 Package of Naan bread
- Rice is hard to get right. So put your 3 cups of rice into a rice cooker and let it do all the hard work. If you don’t have a rice cooker save up a few dollars and buy one from a second hand shop or a thrift store.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized cubes.
- Cook the chicken in a large pan over medium heat in a little bit of hot oil/butter.
- When white (no longer pink) reduce the heat to low and pour in the contents of the sauce jar.
- Serve together with warm naan.
Tips & Tricks:
- If you are saving leftovers, they save better combined.
- You can use coconut oil and it adds to the flavor.
- Consider adding salt and saffron to the rice.
- Garlic Naan is the best Naan.
- If your local grocer doesn’t have naan you can also use pita bread–but it will taste a little different.
Have you ever wondered why its BachelorCooking.US? It’s because we love America.