French Dip Sandwiches
Every Bachelor loves a hearty sandwich. This recipe brings you a French Dip sandwich for the manliest of men.
Prep Time: 7 min Cook Time: 8-12 hrs
- 3 lbs beef chuck roast (or 7-bone roast)
- 1 (14.5 oz) can beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce (a couple dashes)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp liquid smoke flavoring (if you have it)
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper
- 6 Slices of cheese (swiss or provolone)
- 6 Kaiser Rolls or Baguettes
- Dump the meat and everything except for bread and cheese into the crock pot. Cook for 8-12 hours.
- Toast the buns by “broiling” them in the oven.
- Serve with cheese on the buns.
Tips & Tricks:
- Goes well with chips, fries, or a salad.
- Great option for leftovers if you have access to a toaster oven.
Bachelor Cooking believes that if you cook for a man he will eat for a day; but if you teach that man to cook, he’ll eat for life.