French Toast Sticks
Do you like french toast? Of course you do. They’re delicious. But these French Toast Sticks are even better than whatever you’re imagining. Try them for yourself, or impress a friend.
Prep Time: 7 min Cook Time: 18 min
- Bread (3 slices) cut into strips
- Eggs (2 large)
- Cinnamon (a few dashes)
- Vanilla Extract (1 tspn)
- Milk (2 tblspn)
- Salt (a pinch)
- Butter & Syrup (for topping)
- Pour enough oil to coat the bottom of your pan and put it over medium heat.
- Mix together the Eggs, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Milk, & Salt into a bowl. Stir/whisk/mix really good.
- Dunk a piece of bread into the mixture and soak it throughly. Then toss it into the hot pan (with oil).
- Cook until golden brown on both sides. Flip the french toast stick occasionally, to check it’s progress on both sides.
- Move to a plate with a napkin to soak up excess grease. Then serve on a normal plate (without the napkin) with butter and syrup.
- If it sticks, add more oil.
- If the grease is popping dangerously, your pan is too hot; turn it down.
- If it’s not turning golden brown, your pan may not be hot enough.
Thanks for trying our bachelor tested recipes. We hope you love them as much as our guys do.