Grown-up Grilled Cheese
Sandwiches can become a Bachelor go-to. This unique recipe helps take an ordinary grilled cheese, and give it some merit. Try this recipe for a quick and tasty lunch at home or afternoon snack. It’s also really good with Tomato Bisque.
Prep Time: 3 min Cook Time: 10 min
- Bread (sourdough)
- Cheese (Cheddar)
- More Cheese (Horseradish Cheddar / Chipotle Cheddar)
- Dill Pickle (sandwich slices)
- Tomato Soup/Bisque (optional)
- In a pan, fry up a couple slices of bacon over medium heat.
- When done, remove bacon and drop two slices of bread into the pan with the bacon grease.
- Add slices of cheese on top of each piece of bread.
- Put the bacon on the cheese and the pickles on the bacon.
- The top the sandwich with the other half of bread and cheese.
- Continue to cook the grilled cheese until everything is melted together.
Tips & Tricks:
- Cook the bread in the hot bacon grease because it helps fry up the outside and give it a little crispness.
- Serve with a bowl of tomato soup.
Thanks for visiting BachelorCooking.us