Lemon Butter Chicken
This delicious Bachelor Cooking recipe lends to the italian fare as its served over a bed of pasta. But don’t be fooled by the looks, this dish is relatively inexpensive and is much easier than it looks.
Prep Time: 17 min Cook Time: 20 min
- Handful of Pasta (I like “Angel Hair”–its thin).
- Lemon Butter Simmer Sauce (see below)
- Chicken Breasts (about 1 per person)
- Garlic Bread
- In a pot, boil water for the pasta (and follow directions on your pasta box).
- Cut up chicken breasts into bite-sized chunks and throw into a lightly oiled pan on medium heat.
- Cook the chicken until almost done (~6 minutes) and then reduce to low heat and add the simmer sauce.
- Toast the garlic bread and serve it warm with the chicken & sauce over the pasta.
Tips & Tricks:
- Pasta doesn’t take long to cook, so pay close attention to it.
- You could also make a salad to go along with this meal.
- Makes decent leftovers.
- You can reuse any extra pasta for a lot of other things.
Remember to bookmark Bachelor Cooking. Or if you are on a mobile device be sure to add Bachelor Cooking to your home screen so you can check back often.