Pesto Cheese Ravioli
If you’re looking for something “Italian”, but you don’t want it to take forever, try this quick and easy ravioli recipe.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 20 min
- 1 Package of Cheese stuffed Ravioli
- 4oz of Basil Pesto
- Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic powder, & Italian seasonings)
- Season & Grill the Chicken Breasts until done.
- Then chop up into small bite-sized pieces.
- Heat a large pot of water to a rolling boil, and add in the pasta (following package instructions).
- When done cooking the pasta, drain it in a strainer/colander and place in a bowl.
- Add chicken, cheese, and pesto; mix well.
Tips & Tricks:
- Serve hot with some fresh Garlic Bread.
- Goes great with a salad or by itself.
Thanks for visiting Bachelor Cooking; the greatest online resource for guys learning how to cook.