If you like fish, you’ll love this dish. This bachelor friendly recipe combines some savory favorites with a classic fish to create an unforgettable dish. We present: Salmon Sliders
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 12 min
- Salmon (1 filet)
- Tomato (1)
- Basil Pesto Sauce (a few spoons full)
- Bread (sourdough) (2 or 3 slices)
- Seasonings (Creole or Cajun)
- Get a pan nice and hot on the stove–I’m thinking medium heat, and drop a bit of butter in the pan.
- Butter your slices of bread and put them on a cookie sheet in the oven on broil. Keep an eye on these because they’ll go from cold to charcoal real quick.
- Season the fish generously with some of your seasoning salt and place it in the pan to cook (flip it and check the other side after a minute or so)
- Pull the bread out and cut it into triangle slices. Slather on some pesto.
- Slice your tomato into really thin slices and put it on top of the pesto bread.
- When the Salmon is done, pull it out of the pan and cut it into bite sized pieces and put it atop the assembled sliders.
- This dish is really more of an appetizer, but I’ve made a full meal out of it because it’s so good.
- I recommend Tony’s Creole seasoning, but you can use just about any seasoning salt.
- Salmon (like most fish) is done cooking when it flakes easily with a fork.
Even if you don’t like fish, give this recipe a try. You’ll be surprised how delicious and easy it is.