Siracha Noodles with Shrimp & Zuchini
This is the perfect bachelor recipe for those wanting a tasty spicy asian dish. Savory, spicy, and full of flavor. Enjoy this Spicy Siracha Noodles with Shrimp & Zuchini.
Prep Time: 15min Cook Time: 15min
- Pad Thai Rice Noodles (~8 oz)
- Shrimp (tails removed)
- Zucchini (Italian Squash)
- Siracha (1 part)
- Soy Sauce (2 part)
- Brown Sugar (0.5 part)
- Green Onions (chopped)
- Cilantro (minced)
- Lime wedge to garnish
- Fill a large bowl with hot water. Then put your noodles in there to soak for ~10 min.
- In a serving dish or large bowl begin to mix together the Siracha, Soy Sauce, & Brown Sugar. Taste often and add more accordingly. This will be the sauce for your noodles.
- Slice the zucchini into thin half-moons.
- Put some oil/butter in a pan (to help prevent sticking) over medium-high heat and add your zucchini. Cook it until slightly charred or blackened then remove from the pan and pour the zucchini into the sauce bowl.
- After your noodles have softened in the warm water; strain/drain them and toss into your zucchini pan (now zucchini-less) and fry them up for a couple minutes.
- If your shrimp is pre-cooked and cold, throw them in with the noodle pan in the last minute or so. If the shrimp is not-cooked, mix in with the noodle pan several minutes before you’re finished so they can cook.
- Mix everything together in your serving dish / large bowl and serve with garnish on top.
Tips & Tricks:
- You can add more heat with more siracha or by adding Crushed Red Peppers.
- You can lessen the heat by adding more lime or brown sugar.
- Also try adding garlic at the beginning when you fry the zucchini.
Thanks for visiting Bachelor Cooking; the best online recipes for guys in the kitchen.