Spanglish Breakfast Taco
How about a little Mexican-American flair to start the day off right? This recipe is easy enough for a bachelor, and tasty enough to become one of your regular go-to meals. Enjoy making these tasty breakfast tacos.
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 15 min
- 4 Corn Tortillas
- 6 Eggs
- Chorizo (half of a 10oz package)
- Jalapeño pepper (minced)
- Yellow Onion (chopped)
- Red Onion (chopped)
- Cilantro (chopped fine)
- Shredded Cheese (montery jack or mexican blend)
- Seasonings (chile powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, & garlic powder)
- Pull out two pans and get them warming up on the stove.
- Drop chorizo and chopped onions and minced jalapeños into pan 1.
- Crack half a dozen eggs into pan 2 and sprinkle it with seasonings. Note: cayenne is really spicy–so go easy with this one).
- Stir both pans frequently until cooked all the way through and combine the eggs with the chorizo in pan 1.
- Clean off pan 2 and use it to warm up the corn tortillas.
- Top with cheese and cilantro.
Tips & Tricks:
- Use as much spice as you like (jalapeños and cayenne).
- Experiment with different cheeses (goat cheese is really nice).
- If you have extras, just wrap them in foil and save them for breakfast tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting Bachelor Cooking, the number 1 website for recipes for guys.