Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken
Inviting some people or maybe someone special over for dinner? Consider making this delicious meal; they’ll be impressed with the look and even more so with the taste. This is Bachelor Cooking’s version of a Spinach & Feta stuffed Chicken Breast.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 15 min
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 package of Feta Cheese (crumbled – 12oz)
- Handful of Fresh Spinach
- Seasoning (Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper, Creole Seasoning, & Italian Seasonings)
- Trim off any excess fat on the chicken breasts and cut in half (cut across the shorter distance).
- Cut a pocket into the newly exposed inside of the chicken breast and season the inside of the pocket.
- In a bowl mix spinach and feta cheese. Then stuff that mixture into the pocket you cut into your chicken.
- Sprinkle some more seasonings on the outside of the chicken (both sides).
- In an oven-safe pan over medium-high heat pour a tablespoon of oil and drop in the chicken breasts. Cook for a minute or two and then flip. Then put the entire pan into the oven at 325º for about another 8 or so minutes.
- Take the chicken out when the juices run clear, there is no more pink, and the inside has reached a temperature of 165 degrees.
- Serve with a delicious salad and awesome mashed potatoes.
Tips & Tricks:
- This is best served with some awesome mashed potatoes and a bright and colorful salad.
Check back often for more recipes as we are constantly posting more photos and delicious meals to the website.