A bachelor staple is the sandwich. But down in Mexico, the locals make a sandwich that outshines any turkey on wheat. For your next lunch try this Bachelor Recipe version of the Mexican Tortas.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 5 min
- Bolillo Rolls (similar to a sub roll)
- Chicken (shredded from a rotisserie chicken)
- Queso Fresco (cheese)
- Chipotle Sauce (available by the jar for $10+S/H)
- Slice the rolls down the side and then fill it with meat, cheese, and slices of avocado.
- Pour your favorite spicy chipotle salsa over top and bake at 375° for about 5 minutes until the bread is golden brown.
Tips & Tricks:
- If you’re making it for lunch and everything is cold, microwave the chicken and sauce first so it’s warm.
Be sure to share these delicious recipes with a friend!