VIDEO: Rosemary Ribeye & Mashed Potatoes
As the weather turns cold, here’s a delicious way to make steaks in door on the stove top. Served with a pile of brown butter sage mashed potatoes, this easy Bachelor Cooking recipe is easily delicious.
Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 30 min
- 2 Ribeye Steaks
- 4 Sprigs of Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil (substitute: vegetable oil)
- 1 Clove Elephant Garlic (substitute: 4 regular cloves) – Minced
- 6 Small/medium sized Russet Potatoes – Diced small
- 3/4 Cup of Sour Cream
- 3/4 Cup of Milk
- 4 Leaves of Sage
- Bring a large pot of Water to boil
- Wash, Dry, and Dice Potatoes into small pieces. Add to boiling water.
- Turn your Cast Iron Skillet up to medium-low heat and add oil.
- Salt & Pepper both sides of your steak. Add to hot Cast Iron Skillet.
- Before first flip (4-6 min) add Garlic & Rosemary
- Flip the Steak and add Butter (1/2 tablespoon per steak). Cook for another 4-6 min.
- When the potatoes are soft enough to pierce easily with a fork, turn the heat to low. Drain the potatoes in a strainer or colander and return to the stove.
- Add in Sour Cream & Milk and mix with an Electric Hand Mixer
- In another pan on medium high heat, add 2 tablespoon of Butter. Add Sage Leaves.
- When Potatoes are finished mixing, pour butter/sage over top.
- Serve on a warm plate.
Thanks for checking out Bachelor Cooking! We hope you’ve found your new favorite quick and easy recipe.