Craving something from Mexico’s costal region? This sweet twist on a salty/spicy staple is sure to please any appetite. I present to you Bachelor Cooking’s Fish Tacos.
Prep Time: 40 min Cook Time: 10 min
- 3 fillets of Tilapia
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1 Lime
- 1 Clove of Garlic (minced)
- Some Chili Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Splash of Olive Oil
- Splash of Tequila (optional)
- A few generous drizzles of Agave Nectar (or Honey)
- Marinate the Fish in the last 6 ingredients (Agave, Tequila, Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper, Chili Powder and Garlic) in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take the fish out of the fridge and cook them in a Cast Iron Skillet (or regular pan) over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes per side (or until done and flaky).
- Serve on warm tortillas with avocado, cilantro, and lime.
Tips & Tricks:
- Squeeze some lime over the fish right before they’re done cooking.
- Corn tortillas are delicious when you fry them in a little oil–but that’s not healthy.
- You can serve with a side of Chips-N-Salsa, or any sort of baked/grilled vegetable (Zucchini pictured above)
Remember to share all of your favorite Bachelor Cooking recipes with your bachelor friends on and off the world wide web.