What are crepes? They’re like a really really thin pancake. They delicious, even more so than normal pancakes because you can roll them up like a burrito and fill them with any sorts of deliciousness. Some people like to fill them with Nutella, or something sweet. Others really enjoy filling their crepes with something savory like bacon.
However you choose to fill your crepe, enjoy one using this quick and easy recipe.
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 10 min
- 1.5 cups Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted) + more
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Flour
- Optional Topping/Filling (Jams, Butters, Spreads, Bacon, etc.)
- Melt the butter and mix it in with all the other directions. Mix well until the batter is smooth.
- Heat a pan on the stove with a little bit of butter (to keep from sticking).
- Pour in a portion of the batter and tilt/tip the pan until the batter is evenly spread throughout.
- Cook until golden brown on the bottom. Flip. Continue to cook until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite topping/filling.
- These work best in a non-stick pan. Normally I’m a huge fan of cast-iron, and with enough finesse you can make a cast iron skillet work; but it’s easiest in a non-stick pan.
- You can control the thickness of your crepes by adjusting the batter (more or less milk) and adjusting how much batter you pour into the pan. Experiment until you find exactly how you like them.
Thanks for visiting Bachelor Cooking. Enjoy these recipes and connect with us on social media!