BBQ Chopped Brisket Sandwich
Ever have a hankering for some good ol’ fashion BBQ? Every Bachelor has. Try this easy recipe for some lip-smackin’–finger linkin’ good saucy deliciousness.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 12-20 hrs
- Hamburger Buns (also Kaiser Rolls are great)
- BBQ Sauce (Stubbs® or whatever you like)
- Shredded & Chopped Beef Brisket (see linked recipe)
- Toast your buns by placing them in a toaster (if you’re lazy) or in the oven on broil for a short bit.
- Heap a whole bunch of meat onto your bun and drench in BBQ Sauce
Tips & Tricks:
- Serve with potato chips and or a pickle (Claussen brand).
- Optional Sandwich toppings: Cole Slaw, Onion, Peppers, or Cheese.
Bachelor Cooking isn’t a hoity-toity collection of recipes for girly-girls–this is man stuff.