Chipotle Chicken Sliders
Chicken Sandwiches are delicious, but if you put some chipotle spread and make them miniature people will beg you to cook for them all the time.
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 15-20 min
- 6 Slider Buns
- 1 Large Chicken Breast (or 2 small ones)
- Thick Cut Bacon
- Red Onion
- Chipotle Sandwich Spread
- Cheese (Swiss or whatever)
- Spice Rub / Seasonings
- Cut the chicken breasts so they aren’t too thick, season, and grill them up nice.
- While the chicken is grilling, fry up some bacon.
- Slice the lettuce and onion really thin.
- Toast the buns if you’re feeling fancy.
- Lather with a healthy dollop of chipotle sandwich spread.
- Assemble your Chipotle Chicken Slider
Thanks for visiting Bachelor Cooking, the most delicious site on the web.