Big Game Dip
Need a good Bachelor Cooking dish to bring to that party or something to munch on while you watch the big game? Check out this easy and delicious recipe. We present to you what we at Bachelor Cooking have begun to call, “The Big Game Dip”.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 10 min
- 1, 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1 normal size can of chili beans
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (cheddar or mexican blend)
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa (I like On The Border®)
- Tortilla Chips (big bag)
- In a baking dish, spread the entire thing of cream cheese on the bottom as your base layer (a delicious foundation).
- Pour on the salsa.
- Dump your can of beans on top.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 10 min (or until cheese starts to bubble up and its heated all the way through).
Tips & Tricks:
- I don’t care much for beans, but I like this dip a lot.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.
Give a bachelor some food and he’ll eat for a day; teach that bachelor to cook and he’ll eat for life.