Pico De Gayo
25 min / 5 Servings / / Print /
Pico De Gayo is a delicious, healthy, and fresh dip to make for that next party; or as a delicious side with any Mexican meal.
Prep Time: 25 min Cook Time: 0 min
- 2 Tomatoes (Roma, or Vine Ripe)
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 Jalapeño
- 1/2 Lime (squeezed)
- Dice the tomatoes (but throw out the mushy middle part of the tomato)
- Take the “meat” and seeds out of the jalapeño and then mince the outside of the pepper real small
- Dice the onions
- Chop the cilantro real fine
- Mix it all together; starting with a little bit and slowly adding more as you taste it.
- Lastly, top with some lime juice and maybe salt
Tips & Tricks:
- If you want it spicier, use some of the jalapeño seeds.
- You can experiment with different rations of ingredients to make it taste different
- You can optionally throw in some avocado (which makes it pretty tasty)
Thanks for visiting Bachelor Cooking! You should share a link on the inter webs.