Kansas City Style Ribs
This will be one of the easiest rib recipes a bachelor could ever attempt. This is great for those weekend dinners where you want to watch the game and eat like a man.
Prep Time: 2 min Cook Time: 2.25 hrs
- Pre-Marinated Packaged Ribs (I got these at King Soopers on sale)
- Follow Directions on package.
- Cook in the oven for 2-2.5 hrs (in a foil tent)
- Serve with BBQ Sauce.
Tips & Tricks:
- I skipped the grill and just put the ribs straight into the oven.
- Served great with some grilled vegetables (corn and asparagus).
Give a bachelor a meal and he’ll have food for a day; teach a bachelor to cook and he’ll have food for life.