Whether you’re a fan of hot and spicy, sweet and tangy, or the tried and true bar-b-q; you can’t go wrong with wings for dinner. This simple Bachelor Cooking recipe will give you three ways to make them taste great at home.
Prep Time: 10-15 min Cook Time: 20 min
- Chicken Wings
- Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Soy Sauce
- Take the wings out of the package and separate them into two parts (the “drumsticks” and the “winglets”) and place them on a baking sheet that’s covered with aluminum foil (spray the foil with no-stick spray).
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 500º.
- While the wings cook, make your three sauces: 1) Buffalo (using the Frank’s Wing Sauce) 2) Using the BBQ Sauce 3) Mixing the Brown Sugar and Soy Sauce in a pan on the stove over medium heat so that it thickens. This last sauce is sort of an Teriyaki styled sauce.
- When the wings are done cooking use a spoon or a cooking brush to coat them in the sauces.
- Optionally, you can pop them back in the oven for a few more minutes to bake those sauce into the chicken.
Tips & Tricks:
- If you have a lot of chicken, or really big pieces you may want to cook them a few minutes extra just to make sure they are fully done cooking.
- The Buffalo wings are great if you dunk each piece of chicken in a bowl of the sauce instead of using a spoon/brush.
- Serve with a side of ranch, or some carrots and celery.
Thanks for reading Bachelor Cooking — the internets best cookbook for guys.