During the winter, soup is one of the best things to eat. It’s warm, delicious, and ideal for the cold weather. Try this delicious bachelor version of Potato Soup.
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 20 min
- Potatoes (3 peeled and diced)
- Milk (3 cups)
- Chicken Broth (1 cup)
- Sour Cream (1/2 cup)
- Salt & Pepper
- Butter (4 tablespoons)
- Flour (1/4 cup)
- Bacon Bits (lots)
- Green (spring) Onions (3)
- Cheddar Cheese (1.5 cup – Shredded)
- Drop the butter into a pot over medium heat. As it melts, stir in the flour.
- With the flour starting to brown, slowly stir in the milk (don’t just dump it all in) and the Chicken broth.
- Stir in the potatoes and bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat to a simmer for about 15 min or until potatoes are tender.
- Once the potatoes are soft, stir in the half of the cheese, and all of the sour cream.
- Serve with the bacon bits, cheese, and green onions for garnish.
Let us know how you enjoy these delicious recipes for bachelors.