White Chicken Chili
This White Chicken Chili recipe is so delicious. Forget everything you know about “chili” and try this easy and tasty bachelor approved recipe. Make it hot in a pot or slow cook it in a crock pot depending on how much time you have.
Prep Time: 35 min Cook Time: 5 min
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken (shredded)
- 1 Box of Chicken Stock (32oz)
- 1 Can of White Beans (Navy or White Kidney)
- Handful of Cilantro (chopped fine)
- Sprinkle of Cumin
- Mix all the ingredients together in the pot on low or medium heat.
- Garnish with whatever you’d like from the list below
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Mexican Cheese (or cheddar)
- Green Onions
This has been one of the most requested recipes for the website. Make it for yourself and you’ll see why everyone loves this Bachelor Cooking Recipe of White Chicken Chili.