At Bachelor Cooking we believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but lots of times our busy schedules force us to skip it. Here is a quick and easy recipe that will leave you feeling energized and ready for the day–without setting you behind.
Prep Time: 3 min Cook Time: 0 min
- Greek Yogurt (pick your flavor–I like peach and honey)
- Frozen Mixed Berries (You can buy these in a large bag and use them over and over)
- Granola / Cereal (I use Honey Bunches of Oats®)
- Pour your yogurt into a bowl.
- Pour in a small handful of mixed frozen berries.
- Top with your granola or cereal of choice (about a handful).
- Stir and eat.
Tips & Tricks:
- Greek yogurt is important because its much higher in protein than normal yogurt.
- Use low-fat or no-fat yogurt if you’re counting calories.
- Berries are great because they have lots of nutrients (including fiber).
- Pick a cereal/granola without much sugar (the yogurt and berries are sweet enough).
Be sure to visit Bachelor Cooking often for even more easy and delicious recipes.