Need a healthy and hearty breakfast? This is an easy recipe that anyone Bachelor can master. Pull up this recipe next time your girlfriend mentions the word “brunch”. This is the perfect example of a Bachelor Cooking meal that could win the hearts and stomachs of just about anyone.
Prep Time: 7 min Cook Time: 27 min
- 6 or 7 eggs
- Cooked Meat (bacon, sausage, or lunch meats) chopped real small
- Bell Pepper – diced – (a piece of a piece–not a lot)
- Jalepeno – diced – (take the seeds out and add as much as you want spicy)
- Red Onion – diced – (just a little)
- A few pieces of spinach (torn into smaller pieces)
- Handful of cheese (Feta, Cheddar, etc.)
- Cherry/Grape Tomatoes sliced and diced (just a few of ’em)
- Prep all the ingredients (chop, slice, rinse, etc.)
- Spray your (small) baking dish with non-stick spray
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl (scramble the eggs) and pour into (small) baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 min at 350°
Tips & Tricks:
- The egg is done cooking when it’s no longer got the consistency of jello. It should be firm (but not hard).
- Poke the “Egg Bake” with a fork to test how done it is while it’s cooking.
- You don’t need a lot of veggies in this dish, a little goes a long way.
- Put as much meat as you’d like.
- This makes enough for 3 normal people (or 2 bros).
- Serve with some toast and OJ.
Give a bachelor some food and he’ll eat for a day; teach that bachelor to cook and he’ll eat for life.