If you’re looking for something out of the ordinary to spice things up, this is an excellent indian dish that you can whip together pretty easily. With only a handful of ingredients, you could impress anyone with your bachelor cooking skills.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 30 min
- Jasmine (white) Rice (2 cups)
- Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce (1 jar)
- Naan Bread (4 slices)
- Chicken Breast (2 breasts cut into cubes)
- Olive or Vegetable Oil (1 tablespoon)
- Cook the rice according to the directions on the package (or use a rice-cooker–it’s way easier).
- Heat the Cast Iron Skillet with the oil to medium-ish heat, then add the cut-up chicken and brown slightly.
- After a few minutes of cooking, as juice begins to run clear and the chicken is nearly done, add in the simmer sauce (the entire jar) and reduce the heat to the lowest setting–stir occasionally.
- Serve in a bowl, with rice first then topped with chicken and sauce–mix everything together and add a side of Naan bread.
We hope you enjoy this quick and easy indian recipe for bachelors.