Mexican Rice & Beans
Rice and Beans are a perfect bachelor meal if for nothing else than that they are very inexpensive, reasonably healthy, and darn tasty.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 20 min
- Rice (1 cup)
- Black Beans (1 can)
- Garlic (2 cloves-minced)
- Onion (1/4 of a small onion-diced)
- Start the rice. If you’ve got a rice cooker, use that; otherwise follow the instructions on the bag.
- In a pan or small pot, over medium heat, sauté the garlic and the onion until the onions start to turn translucent.
- Add in your can of beans.
- When everything is ready, start with a bit of rice, then add in your beans with the garlic and onion, garnish with some chopped cilantro.
We hope you enjoy these delicious bachelor recipes.