This quick and easy recipe celebrates the Italian cuisine without making you work all day for it. Try this recipe for your next quick meal in. Bachelor Cooking presents Cacciatore Pasta:
Prep Time: 2 min Cook Time: 10 min
- Fettecuni Pasta Noodles (or your favorite pasta)
- Caciatore Sauce (from a jar)
- Garlic Bread (frozen or from the deli)
- Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Following the directions on your box of pasta, boil water and cook your noodles.
- Warm up the sauce in a sauce pan over the stove, or in the microwave.
- Mix together and serve with Garlic Bread and Parmesan Cheese.
Tips & Tricks:
- This is such an easy recipe, there aren’t really any tips to make it easier.
Thanks for visiting Bachelor Cooking. We hope that you find your next favorite recipe.