Pesto Pasta with Chicken
35 min / 3 Servings / / Print /
Looking for some light and delicious Italian food to add some flair to your bland week? This pesto pasta with chicken is just the thing you need to get excited about cooking dinner.
Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 20 min
- Handful of Angel Hair Pasta (or other favorite pasta)
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Handful of Tomatoes (grape or cherry)
- Pesto Sauce
- Seasonings (garlic powder, salt, etc.)
- Slice your chicken thin (so it cooks quick & evenly) and season it with garlic powder and salt)
- Toss the chicken on a grill (or a George Foreman)
- Follow the directions for whichever pasta you are using (boil water and toss pasta in for a few minutes)
- Chop the tomatoes to bite size (if they aren’t already)
- When the pasta is finished, drain it in a colander and put it into a serving bowl.
- Mix in the pesto sauce, the tomatoes, and the chicken.
Tips & Tricks:
- You can use any tomatoes, just cut them down to size.
- I like a lot of sauce, so be generous–but don’t get too crazy
- Don’t start the pasta until after you start the chicken (chicken usually takes longer to cook then the pasta)
- Serve with some toasted garlic bread
Thanks for visiting Bachelor Cooking–the ultimate recipe website for the cooking man.