Egg & Bacon Biscuit
Perhaps it’s the weekend and you’re sleeping in late wanting to wake up and eat a brunch: try cooking this simple meal as a great way to jump start your day. Bachelor Cooking Presents: Egg & Bacon Biscuit
Prep Time: 7 min Cook Time: 35 min
- Cheese (optional)
- Follow the instructions on the bisquick box and use the milk to make the biscuits.
- Once the biscuits are in the oven, grab a frying pan and start cooking the bacon.
- When the bacon is just about finished cooking toss in a couple eggs and cook until done.
- Cut your biscuits in half when they come out of the oven and fill with bacon and eggs (and optionally cheese).
Tips & Tricks:
- Throw some butter in the frying pan and on the biscuits.
- Cook the eggs longer if you don’t want them runny.
- Add extra bacon!
Thanks for visiting BachelorCooking.us ; We hope you enjoy these recipes.