Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Most Bachelors love sandwiches. I can’t explain why, but I know that I fall into the sandwich loving category myself. This Grilled Chicken Sandwich will soon put you in that category too if you aren’t in it already. We present the Bachelor Cooking Grilled Chicken Sandwich:
Prep Time: 6 min Cook Time: 10 min
- Bread (I used a tomato basil wheat)
- Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
- Cheese (Swiss, Muenster, or Provolone)
- Sun-dried Tomato Pesto spread
- Grill the bacon and the chicken breast until they’re done.
- Toast or grill the bread (panini style).
- Spread a generous amount of the Tomato Pesto on the bread.
- Assemble your sandwich
Tips & Tricks:
- The flavor is in the details: toasted bread vs. regular bread.
- Slice the chicken like a filet (thinner slices) makes the sandwich easier to eat.
- Throw your cheese on the chicken right before you take it off the grill so that it melts.
- A George Foreman® grill is great for cooking the bacon, chicken, and even panini grilling your sandwich.
- If you like olives also consider an olive salad (spread).
Enjoyed this recipe? Tell your friends about Bachelor Cooking.