Mango Salsa Salmon
Most guys don’t care for the “fishy” taste of fish, this recipe makes fish taste like springtime fought a tropical island and won! Next time you want to impress a lady (and possibly not be a bachelor much longer) try your hand at this easy and impressive Mango Salsa Salmon dish.
Prep Time: 25 min Cook Time: 35 min
Ingredients for Fish:
- Salmon (4 fillets)
- Honey (2 spoons full)
- Lemon/Lime Juice (2 spoons full of whichever you have)
- Soy Sauce (2 spoons full)
Ingredients for Mango Salsa:
- Pineapple (2 handfuls chopped in small pieces)
- Mango (1 handful chopped in small pieces)
- Tomato (1 handful chopped in small cubes)
- Red Onion (minced small and sprinkled in to taste)
- Cilantro (chopped real fine and sprinkled in to taste)
- Lime (half; squeeze the juice)
Ingredients for Rice:
- Buy a box of Zatarans Wild Rice
- Start the rice first (that takes like 30 min). Follow the instructions on the box.
- Chop all the stuff for the Mango Salsa and mix in a bowl.
- Mix the Honey, Lemon/Lime Juice, and Soy Sauce in a sauce pan on medium heat. Stir frequently.
- Pour over the Fish and pop into the oven set to “Broil” (500º). Let it cook for 5 min (watch it closely).
Tips & Tricks:
- Watch the fish closely. It’s done when it flakes apart with a fork. If you cook it too long it becomes sort of tough.
- The Mango Salsa is great–use it with just about anything.
Thanks for visiting the manliest cooking website on the internet.