Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
Shrimp Cocktail is a fine choice as a party side-dish; but spicing it up a bit with a bit of pepper and onion really takes it up a notch. Try this Mexican style Shrimp Cocktail for your next party-dish or meal.
Prep Time: 25 min Cook Time: 0 min
- Tortilla Chips
- 1lb of Cooked Shrimp
- 5oz of Cocktail Sauce
- 1 Avocado (diced small)
- 1/3 Red Onion (minced)
- 2 Tomatos (just the firm parts) (diced small)
- 1/2 bunch of Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Jalapeño (small) (minced)
- 1 Lime
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the Vegetables and add jalapeño depending on your spice/heat tolerance.
- Add in the Cocktail Sauce (5oz is a little more than half of a jar).
- Stir in the shrimp and dust with a little bit of salt.
- Squeeze the juice of half of the lime to start. If it needs more, add the rest.
- Mix well and serve on top of your favorite tortilla chips.
We hope you enjoy these Bachelor Recipes as much as we do. From our kitchen to yours, be safe and healthy and happy.