Pot Roast & Potatoes
Pot Roast is a great option for just about any gathering (family or friends). Whether its a family dinner or a celebration with friends, this home-cooked favorite is always a hit. Bachelor Cooking presents: Pot Roast & Potatoes.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 16 hrs
- 3lbs of Beef (some sort of cut with “roast” in the name)
- 6 Red Potatoes (cut into 1/4 pieces)
- 1 Yellow Onion (cut into 1/4 pieces)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (cut in half)
- Salt & Pepper
- Drop your meat into the slow-cooker (on lowest setting) 16 hours before you want to eat (8pm the night before for a delicious lunch).
- Sprinkle some salt & pepper and cook for 11 hrs.
- After 11 hrs, add the potatoes and garlic and bump the heat up to low or medium. Cook for another 5 hours.
Tips & Tricks:
- Pot Roast should fall off the bone when it’s ready. It should be tender enough to cut up with a fork. Keep an eye on it, depending on your cut and the size of your roast you cooking time may vary a little.
- Add a little water when you start for a more juicy pot-roast.
Thanks for visiting Bachelor Cooking (where we create food for men)!