When the winter cold is poking at your bones, use this hearty Bachelor Cooking chili recipe to warm yourself from the inside out.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 4 hrs
- 2 lbs of ground Beef
- 1 can of Kidney Beans
- 1 can of Tomato Paste
- 1 “Texas Chili” Seasoning Packet
- Brown the meat. Throw the beef in the pan and stir it occasionally over a medium heat until the meat is brown.
- Following the directions on the seasoning packet: mix in the tomato paste, kidney beans, water, and seasoning, and let simmer on low heat for about 3.5 hours.
Tips & Tricks:
- Chili is served best with some warm Cornbread. You can whip up a batch pretty easy if you buy a box of “Jiffy Mix“
- Chili is a great left-over, bring it into work with you and microwave the cornbread and chili separately until warm.
- If you’d like a little more of a kick (spicy) in your chili, swap out regular tomato paste for a mexican pepper/tomato paste.
Bachelor Cooking is proud to create recipes that any bachelor can make. If you know a bachelor living off of fast food and ramen, send them these links.