A delicious and spicy take on a typically bland version of rabbit food. This Bachelor Cooking original recipe uses a lot of the same ingredients as a good taco recipe, but its considerably healthier.
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 0 min
- Mixed Green Salad (you can guy it in a box or a bag pre-mixed)
- Cooked Shredded Chicken (leftover from a rotisserie)
- Queso Fresco (any sort of soft mexican cheese)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa
- some finely chopped red onion
- OPTIONAL: Elote (a corn dish)
- OPTIONAL: Chipotle Crema Taco Sauce
- OPTIONAL: Rinse the salad.
- Throw a bunch of salad into a bowl.
- Make sure you chicken is cooked and shredded and that your red/purple onion is chopped real fine.
- Mix all the ingredients together in your salad bowl and enjoy.
Tips & Tricks:
- I like it when the chicken is warm and everything else is cold.
- Elote is made with corn, mayo, paprika, cayenne, chili powder, salt, and butter.
- This is makes a good lunch if you put it in a container upside down (lettuce on top so it doesn’t get soggy).
Are you enjoying Bachelor Cooking? Give us a shout-out either in person or on the internet by telling your friends about us.