35 min / 4 Servings / / Print /
Fajita Tacos are delicious. Tacos as a whole are crazy delicious; but these fajitas take it too the next level. Try these next time you’re in the kitchen and want a dish with some sizzle.
Prep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 15 min
- 3 lbs of Skirt Steak (cut into 1/4″ strips)
- 1 Bell Pepper (cut into strips)
- 1/2 an Onion (cut into strips)
- Cheese (Queso Fresco)
- Tortillas (corn or flour)
- Fajita Seasoning Packet
- Add a tablespoon of butter/oil into a hot skilled and drop in the bell peppers. Cook until they start to blister; stirring occasionally.
- After 5 or so minutes add the onion, and continue to cook.
- Once the onion and pepper start to soften and the onion is getting translucent stir in the meat and continue cooking.
- Stir in a packet of fajita seasoning and cook until pink.
- Serve on warm tortillas topped with cheese, cilantro, and salsa.
Tips & Tricks:
- Experiment with different combos of salsas.
- Add jalapeño or crushed red peppers to make it spicier.
Thanks for checking out Bachelor Cooking! Remember to share with your friends on Pinterest or Twitter!