Corned Beef & Potato Hash comes in a can and has a shelf life of like forever, but don’t let that detour you from this delicious meat-and-potato dish. It’s one of the easiest Bachelor Cooking recipes, and just as delicious as anything else we produce. Try it yourself!
Prep Time: 2 min Cook Time: 10 min
- 1 Can of Corned Beef & Potato Hash
- Open Can.
- Dump can into a greased Cast Iron Skillet on medium heat.
- Cook for about 10 minutes stirring frequently.
Tips & Tricks:
- This makes a tasty and quick breakfast.
- This is high in fat, protein, and carbs–which nutritionally makes it a great way to start your day (because it gives you every source of caloric energy for your day’s activity).
Did this Bachelor Cooking recipe put some hair on your chest? Or just make you a better cook? Regardless, use your social media klout and give us a shout-out.