This super-easy Jambalaya recipe comes from a box. But don’t let that change your opinion of it. It’s one of the tastiest versions I’ve had, and it always gets compliments when I make it for friends. Try this simple one-dish dinner next time you need something tasty for dinner.
Prep Time: 7 min Cook Time: 32 min
- Jambalaya Mix (1 box)
- Vegetable Oil (1 tablespoon)
- Smoked Sausage (spicy)(14-16oz) sliced into 1/2 moons
- Water (2.5 cups)
- Green Onions (garnish)
- Pour water, Rice, Smoked Sausage, and Vegetable Oil into a Cast Iron Skillet and stir well.
- Heat on High/Medium-High to a boil then reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 25 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Throw some chopped green onions on top for garnish.
- Fluff with fork before serving.
If you enjoy these easy and delicious Bachelor Cooking recipes, tell your friends about it and spread the word.