Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
Enchiladas are great when you’re feeling like transporting your taste-buds to something south of the border.
This is an easy Bachelor Cooking original recipe that you can serve by itself or with some chips & salsa.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Tortillas (1 package)
- Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce (2 small cans)
- Shredded (Mexican) Cheese
- Chicken (pre-cooked rotisserie)
- Pour 1 can of Enchilada Sauce into a large bowl.
- Pour a good bit of cheese into a bowl.
- Take your pre cooked rotisserie chicken and pull small chunks of chicken off and put it in a bowl (thus making shredded chicken).
- Pull out a baking dish or casserole dish and spray it with no-stick spray.
- Dip a tortilla into the bowl of enchilada sauce and make sure it gets fully soaked.
- Put the tortilla into the baking dish.
- Fill it with some cheese & chicken and roll it up.
- Position the rolled enchilada so that the seam is face down (this keeps it from unrolling).
- Repeat steps 5-8 until you are out of room in your baking dish.
- Pour the 2nd can of Enchilada Sauce over the enchiladas in your baking dish (drizzle it real nice like).
- Sprinkle some extra cheese all over the top.
- Bake at 350˚ for about 10-15 minutes. Pull it out of the oven before the tops get too golden-brown.
Tips & Tricks:
- Read all the instructions before you get started (that’s a general cooking rule).
- Pull out all of your ingredients before you get started–it helps things go quickly.
- This also makes good leftovers. Take it to work in a container after you’ve cooked it and microwave for 1:30. Voila.
Check back often for more Bachelor Cooking recipes.