Santa Fe Salad
I’m not much for Salads. I thought that they didn’t taste good and often left me hungry–until I tried a salad that walked off the high-desert of Santa Fe and said, “Howdy” to my taste buds.
Prep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 15 min
- Lettuce (Spring Mix)
- Corn (from a can; drained)
- Black Beans (from a can; drained)
- Avocado (cut into small chunks)
- Tomato (cut into small pieces)
- Cheese (Queso Fresco; broken into small pieces)
- Onion (finely chopped red & yellow)
- Steak (Cut into small pieces)
- Carne Asada Seasoning
- Salad Dressing (Creamy Chipotle or Avocado Lime Ranch)
- Splash some Carne Asada Seasoning onto the small bits of steak and drop into a hot Cast Iron Skillet with some onion (red & yellow). Cook until the onions are soft and the meat has only a little pink.
- Chop and prep everything else and then combine it in a big bowl.
Tips & Tricks:
- Serve with the meat still hot.
- Optionally add salsa or bell peppers.
- Goes great with Chips-N-Salsa.
Thanks for visiting Bachelor Cooking! We hope you enjoy our manly recipes of delicious foods.