Huevos Y Chorizo
This easy 2.5 ingredient breakfast is simple enough for any bachelor. Combine delicious eggs with savory chorizo to make this traditional Mexican breakfast.
Prep Time: 2 min Cook Time: 13 min
- Eggs (5)
- Chorizo (2-3 oz)
- Cilantro (for garnish)
- Turn your Cast Iron Skillet on to medium low and let it start to warm up. Splash some oil in there if the pan is dry (this keeps food from sticking)
- Drop 2-3 oz of Chorizo (that’s like 1/4 of a 10oz package) into your hot Cast Iron Skillet. Stir occasionally.
- Crack 5 eggs into a bowl and scramble/whisk/beat with a fork or whatever.
- When the Chorizo starts to brown (5-7 minutes) dump in your eggs and stir often.
- Cook the eggs until firm (5-6 minutes). and serve with tortilla chips (if you have them) and some cilantro on top.
- Scrambled eggs will get hard or even burnt on the bottom if you don’t stir them enough. So scrape the bottom of the pan and keep those eggs moving around.
- This is also good with salsa, goat cheese, or onion.
Thanks for visiting Bachelor Cooking. If you know any other bachelors or young guys that need help cooking, or are looking for easy recipes then share this link with them!