Carnitas Stuffed Avocados
I imagine avocados taste something like Southern California in the summertime. When you halve them and fill them with some Mexican Shredded Beef and serve hot with some tortilla chips, it’s absolutely delicious.
Prep Time: 5 min* Cook Time: 7 min*
*=These times are if you are using some leftover beef from this recipe.
- 2 Avocados
- Carnitas Meat
- Heat up your Cast Iron Skillet.
- Slice the avocado all the way around (lengthwise). Twist. And then scoop the halves of avocado out (remove the pit).
- Drop them into the pan with some of your leftover beef.
- Serve Hot with some chips and salsa.
Tips & Tricks:
- You can also use shredded chicken (from a rotisserie).
- Or you could use beans and rice if you don’t have any meat.
Thanks for visiting Bachelor Cooking.